with you every step of the day
Your wedding isn’t planning itself. With all of your to-dos on top of daily life you already have enough on your plate. That’s where I come in!
I am an Enneagram 1w2 known as the advocate. When it comes to your wedding day that means:
- you’re never bothered with the little stuff,
- you stay on track to get all of your important photos (we create a custom timeline together!!),
- you are always looking 🔥🔥 because I’m checking all the details
- you actually get to eat your dinner, I’ll straight up be your bodyguard if I have to,
- and most of all I’ll make sure that throughout the whole day you are genuinely happy
You’ll be able to enjoy getting lost in the moment as I turn them into memories.
inclusive wedding photographer in Florida
like the wine and not the label.
As your wedding photographer, it is my commitment to being inclusive with my language, planning process and overall experience. I adore serving and loving people – ALL people – exactly as they are. My personal life, and my business, are safe spaces that celebrate LGBTQIA+ and BIPOC couples. I am continually learning and growing so that I can be an advocate for my couples and my community.
SEE MORE ON THE BLOG
If I’m not behind a camera, you’ll probably find me on UF campus working a day job. Or you can find me binge watching New Girl & eating brunch foods. Disney and Universal days bring me the most joy! I would be happy to spend infinite hours on roller-coasters. And I not-so-secretly wish I knew what it feels like to be the main character in a 90s romantic comedy. I recharge after a wedding day with a Starbucks strawberry refresher, a Criminal Minds marathon and a really fluffy blanket! I will be with you ALL DAY for life changing moments so I certainly hope you love my vibes.
am i matching your vibes?
LET’S WORK TOGETHER